It’s been about 4 months since Norther Brewer and Midwest Supplies were bought out by Budweiser and Budweiser’s parent company, Anheuser Busch/InBev. There was a lot of buzz when this first happened and the consensus was that this would not be good for the homebrew industry.
What kind of impact have we seen at this point in time? We are happy to report that we have seen a big increase in new customers coming into our store and online from Northern Brewer and Midwest Supplies. We think there is a very large, hard core group of homebrewers out there that want nothing to do with Budweiser/ABInBev. We are grateful that these homebrewers are giving us the opportunity to serve their homebrewing needs and we will continue to work hard every day to earn their business.
We also want you to know that Brew & Grow Minnesota has been serving the homebrewers of the Twin Cities for over 28 years. We are locally owned and operated and the owner, Kevin, still works the sales floor 7 days a week, and has since the store opened. He loves what he does!
- We are a full-service homebrew store.
- We have the largest and cleanest grain room in the Midwest.
- Our kits are second to none. We will put our kits up against anyone.
- Our all grain kits have our exclusive Total Water Solution.
- Fresh ingredients.
- Knowledgeable and helpful staff.
- Great selection and service.
- Competitive prices.
- Too Far to Drive? Low shipping prices to anywhere in the state of Minnesota.
- Shop in store and online.
We don’t want to be the biggest homebrew store, we just want to be your local homebrew store!
Brew Local & Drink Local by supporting your small family-owned local homebrew store and your local craft breweries. Cheers!