The Buon Vino Super Jet is a professional advancement in home wine making made easy. It is ideal for clarifying wine, giving it the brilliance and sparkle that previously was only achieved in commercial wines. Wine is drawn by means of a self-prime pump into the plastic filtering plates which house the filter pads. The specially designed grooves on the plastic filtering plates direct the wine through the filter pads, allowing the unit to achieve optimum filtering capability. Ideal for the home wine makers who make wine from grapes, berries, or fresh juice; and produce 40 gallons or more per year.
- Self-prime pump
- Filtering surface: 185 sq inches (1200 square cm)
- Filtering time: Approximately 1 hour per 71 gallons (270 litres)
- 3 grades of pads: coarse, polish, and sterilizing
- Dimensions: 19.3" (49 cm) length x 10.2" (26 cm) width x 18.1" (46 cm) height
- Weight: 28.6 lb (13 kilograms)
- Filters sold separately