We used Vic Secret Hops from Australia to craft this amazing single hop IPA.
All Grain Kit
Straw to pale in color this IPA delights the senses with notes of pineapple and tropical fruit, with subtle hints of passion fruit and pine in the nose. A firm bitterness is smooth and rounded with tons of pineapple and tropical fruit flavors. The malt is just enough to support the amazing Vic Secret Hops!
All of our All Grain Brewing Kits have the Total Water Solution built right in. (See video below) All you have to do is use reverse osmosis water and buy our Total Water Solution Water Addition Kit. With the Total Water Solution your pH and flavor are optimized specifically for the beer you are brewing. No one size fits all!
Here is what's in the kit:
- Rahr 2 row pale ale malt - 9.5 lbs
- Briess Caramel 10L - 8 oz
- Briess Carapils - 8 oz
- Vic Secret - 1 oz (Bittering)
- Vic Secret - 2 oz (Flavoring)
- Vic Secret - 2 oz (Aroma)
- Vic Secret - 3 oz (Dry Hop)
- Wyeast 1272 American Ale II
- Safale US-05 Dry Yeast