Our expert brewers have put together this beer making kit to provide all of the basic equipment, and ingredients you will need to brew 5 gallons of delicious homebrew. In this homebrew kit we make it as simple as it can get. If you can make macaroni and cheese out of a box you can brew your own craft beer!
Our kit includes:
- 6.5 Gallon "Ale Pail" Primary Fermenter with Grommeted Lid
- 6.5 Gallon "Ale Pail" Bottling Bucket with Spigot
- Easy Clean No-Rinse Cleanser/Sanitizer
- Spring Loaded Bottle Filler
- "Home Beermaking" Book
- Liquid Crystal Thermometer
- Bottle Brush
- Twin Lever Capper
- Transfer Tubing
- Equipment Instructions
- 5 Gallon Stainless Steel Kettle
- 24" Stir Paddle (not pictured)
Plus we are including our Eric the Red Ale Ingredient kit with yeast, muslin bag, and priming sugar.
This is a West Coast Style Red Ale. It has a toffee and caramel malt profile perfectly balanced by the Cascade hops that also add a nice citrus finish. A very flavorful red ale that is easy to drink.
Take a look at this video and see just how easy it is to make your own craft beer at home.