The Best Brew Kettle. Period.
We've made the perfect brew kettle Perfect-er! Designed and manufactured in the USA (see our Made in USA tab for more details). We're known for clean simple intuitive designs and the BoilerMaker™ G2 is a shining example. Clean and uncluttered, yet packed with the features brewers need. No protruding valves, clunky fittings, and difficult to clean accessories. We make brewing simple. With over 50 years of combined brewing experience we know that the difference is in the details!
BoilerMaker – The Best Brewing Kettle. Period.
- Best Construction – Made in America from high quality US stainless steel, single piece seamless construction, and 100% US labor.
- Cleanest Design – Easy to maneuver, showcase appearance, no clutter to get in the way.
- Best Warranty – LIFETIME.
- Best Standard Accessories – Don’t pay extra for a thermometer, dip tub or level gauge. They’re included with the BoilerMaker!
- Best Valve – Disassemble in seconds for cleaning, best flow adjustment, orient in any direction, orientation prevents kinked hoses.
- Best Optional Accessories – Hands down best false bottom for mashing, HopBlocker™, AutoSparge™ and many more all made in the USA.
- Best Handles – Rivet free clean design, cool touch grips, oriented for easy carrying.
- Best Thermometers – Intuitive BrewMometer™ or Bluetooth interactive BrewVision® thermometer.
- Best Support – With hundreds of local retailers and direct factory support we can answer any question you may have quickly!
This fresh design reflects the Blichmann Engineering passion for quality, ergonomics, aesthetics, performance, and simplicity — from such innovations as the stepped bottom, patented Button Louver™ false bottom, patented HopBlocker™, patent pending easy to adjust linear flow valve and snap-in dip tube. From subtle, but essential features like handle orientation for easier carrying, cool touch grips and a lid handle that can be conveniently rested on the kettle or anywhere in the brewery.
All the items you need come standard, installed, and ready to use:
- Heavy gauge, 304 single piece, deep drawn, weld-free American made construction will turn this kettle into a family heirloom*. We are so impressed with the quality of this kettle that we have given it a limited lifetime warranty!
- Patent pending G2 linear flow valve allows you to easily fine tune your flow rate for sparging, lautering and chilling, increasing the repeatability of your system. The built in 90 degree outlet can be oriented at any angle to make hose routing simple and kink-free. Eliminate those extra elbows and other fittings on the valve for clean and simple routing. Unlike other valves, the new G2 valve disassembles in seconds for a quick cleaning! The cool-touch silicone grip makes handling under fire easy, and the silicone material handles temps to 600° F so it won't melt like vinyl grips on ball valves do. The G2 linear flow valve is one of the many features tailored specifically for brewers. See the graph below for more details! This valve is a customer favorite!
- We've also moved to a sleek brush finish to hide finger-prints and water stains to keep your kettle looking impeccable for years to come. Plus the interior finish is silky smooth for easy cleaning.
- High-impact glass-filled nylon handles are extremely durable, high temperature resistant, comfortable, and cool to the touch.
- We've even thought of the little touches like changing to an open lip on the top of the kettle that won't trap water when cleaning and drip leaving water stains.
- Blichmann Engineering™ was the innovator of the 1.2 height to diameter ratio not the imitator! All of our pots perform consistently and flawlessly with brewers needs at the forefront.
- Includes adjustable viewing angle BrewMometer™ with our unique patented brewing dial face - the ultimate in brewing convenience, or upgrade to our interactive wireless BrewVision® thermometer!
- Standard heavy-duty borosilicate glass level gauge never clouds or scratches. Features rugged stainless steel guard with engraved volume graduations in gallon and liter, cleaning brush and clean-out ports. Much easier and more accurate than internal graduations. It will also act as a mash manometer and warn you of impending stuck mashes!
- Exclusive snap-in dip tube design installs without tools and drains to within 3/8” of the bottom of the kettle!
- Handle orientation that makes carrying easier and the lid can be stored on the kettle handle.
- Our exclusive Patented stepped ledge on the bottom of the kettle supports the mash screen evenly and virtually eliminates sidewall shunting.
- Optional Patented button louver false bottom is a hybrid of a perforated screen (high-efficiency) and a slotted manifold (plug resistance) that gives you the best of both!
- Optional Patented HopBlocker™ pellet hop filtration system keeps hops and hot break out of your fermentor.
Because of Blichmann Engineering’s™ commitment to continuous product improvement, design details may vary from the photos shown.
* 7.5,10,15,20 gal pots are single piece American made construction. 30 gal kettles and larger are imported, welded construction made to our strict quality requirements. All kettles 100% assembled in our facility in Lafayette, Indiana.
This item includes BrewVision
- Interactive Updates and Alerts.
- BeerSmith™ Recipe Integration.
- Recordable Results.
- Pair Up to 7 Sensors with Customizable Names.
- Dashboard Sensor Overview.
- 120 Hour Battery Life (about 20 batches).
- Range: 30 ft Indoors, 100ft Unobstructed.
- Fahrenheit / Celsius Setting.
- Made in USA.
The intuitive BrewVision® app helps you focus on what is important---brewing! Every brewer loves to have a perfect brew day. But brew day can be hectic. Monitoring thermometers on a kettle, running timers, viewing recipe information, cleaning fermentors, and the enevitable interruptions of daily life often causes unintentional errors. The mission of the BrewVision® is to put temperatures, timers, and recipe information into the palm of your hand and to provide a fully interactive brew day. In short, BrewVision® is your interactive digital assistant brewer making sure you hit your temps, hold your temps, never miss a boil addition, and chill to the perfect temperature. BrewVision® makes every brew day a perfect brew day!
Bluetooth sensors: Break the tether to your kettles and put the power of BrewVision® in the palm of your hand! Indoor range is 20-30 ft and up to 100 ft line-of-sight. With +/- 0.5F accuracy you'll be confident you're hitting your numbers. And battery life? Long 100+ hour battery life using 2 AAA batteries you'll be able to brew about 20 all grain batches and about 40 extract batches on one set of batteries! The patent pending transmitter and sensor features an exclusive sanitary nut that is easy to clean without removal. Installation is simple and secure. While heat shielding the electronic transmitter from excessive heat is necessary for direct fire kettles, we provide simple solutions and recommendations to keep the transmitter cool. We even offer the ability to remote mount the transmitter with our optional high temp USB cable! Check out our manuals and video's for more information.
Dashboard: View all sensors and global alarm settings on one screen. Quickly scan for brew day status to ensure you're at your target temps.
Monitor: Never miss target temps or hop additions again! Observe current temp and adjust targets. In-app alarm notifies you before reaching target, when out of range, and for boil additions. All this information packed into an intuitive patent pending interface.
Recipes: Have all your recipe information at your fingertips! Download recipes directly from BeerSmith™ cloud or manually enter them to sync with your brew day. This is the true power of BrewVision® - to walk you through the brew day, even if you step away from your system.
Graphing: Don’t rely on just your memory to remember your brew day! Graphing and data logging capabilities with option to export to CSV vis email.
Note: This item ships from our vendor.