This item ships free. The Brewer's Edge Mash & Boil with Pump is a single vessel, electric brewing system that lets you mash up to 16 lbs of malt and boil up to 7.5 gallons with hardly any footprint. An internal sparging basket allows you to easily lift the grain out of your boiler, letting you mash and boil in just one vessel. The adjustable digital thermostat can display reading in either Fahrenheit or Celsius and features an adjustable run timer, preset at 3.5 hours for safety.
Not only does the Mash & Boil make brewing simple, it also helps save you time as well. The delayed start timer lets you set your Mash & Boil to turn on and begin heating your sparge water up to 24 hours after setting the timer. No more waiting on your water to heat up, simply come home to water ready to brew!
This is exactly the same as the original Mash and Boil but it just adds a pump and a recirculation arm. The benefit of a recirculation pump is:
- More stable and even temperature throughout the entire mash. This helps with producing consistent beer.
- You can use the pump to transfer your wort to the fermenter.
- Allows for faster chilling no matter whether you use an immersion, counterflow, or plate chiller.
A 5' power cord is included.
- Double Wall Stainless Steel Construction
- Digital Thermostat
- Internal Sparging Basket
- External 1/2" Stainless Steel Valve
- Mash up to 16 lbs. of malt
- 7.5-gallon maximum capacity
- 110 V / 1600 W
- 5' power cable
- Dimensions: 14" W x 28" H (40" H with Sparging Basket)
Click here to watch us put the Mash & Boil through its paces. This video will cover everything you need to know about the Mash and Boil. This is the version without the pump.
This item ships directly from our supplier. Please allow 5 to 7 business days for shipping.
This item ships free.
Click Here to view the Mash and Boil without a pump.