6.5 Gallon Minibrew Conical Fermenter.
Want to step up your brewing to the next level? The Minibrew affordable conical fermentor is the smart choice. Collect trub and yeast for your next beer from the large bottom valve, and skip the secondary fermentation vessel. Forget about siphoning and pulling all the yeast and trub out along with your beer, with the included racking/tasting port. Eliminate potential contamination opportunities by completing your fermentation in one vessel.
Why the Minibrew conical fermenter?
- Arrives ready to brew. Assemble, Clean, Sanitize, Fill, and Pitch.
- Durable, Easy to clean, and less expensive than stainless steel
- All Stainless steel fittings included
- Compact design with our included all metal ridged stand, fits easily into your chest freezer fermentation chamber.
- Save money on yeast by reusing your collected flocculated yeast.
- 6.5 Gallon capacity leaves plenty of head space for your 5 gallon batch.
- Fits in a chest freezer without loosing stability.
- Our fermenters are proudly made right here in the USA.
- Made from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and FDA approved.
1. The Minibrew Fermenter, Durable with full 5/16 inch wall thickness, with a unique 60 degree conical bottom and cylindrical top gives a more complete fermentation, faster.
2. Our rigid all metal construction stand.
3. Two stainless steel weld-less EZ Seal bulk head fittings.
◦ 1 x 3/4 Inch
◦ 1 x 1/2 inch
4. Stainless steel valves and hex nipple fittings are included.
◦ 1 x 3/4 inch valve for harvesting flocculating yeast and trub.
◦ 1x 1/2 inch valve for racking, tasting, and gravity samples.
◦ 2x vinyl 1/2 by 3/8 barbs are included for connecting to a bottling line or keg filling tube
5. Yellow medical grade vinyl cover is air tight with a simple rubber band.
6. Airlock and cork.
7. All assembly instructions.
This item ships from our vendor.