Learn why the SS Brewtech Chronical fermenters are the best value in a conical fermenter. This unit is 14 gallons.
If you’re a dedicated homebrewer who is ready to upgrade to a conical, this is a great choice! With these features at this price point “The Chronical” 14 gallon conical fermenter is hard to beat!
The Chronical has a 60° cone, terminating in a Full Port 1.5” opening, making dumping trub through the included elbow and ball valve a breeze! Sanitary TIG welded fittings ensure years of rust-free, contamination-free brewing! A Rotating Racking Arm (patent pending) is set halfway up the cone, allowing for the racking of trub free beer, regardless of how high your trub reaches.
A weldless thermowell allows for easy temperature monitoring and control. Use a Ranco or Johnson Digital Temperature Controller with the Chronical to dial in your fermenter’s temperature to the degree.
The Chronical's lid is easy to remove, and sealed in place with a molded silicone gasket. Six spring-loaded Lid Clamps hold the lid in place, providing an airtight seal, and can be pressurized to 5 PSI for easy transfers (see You Might Also Need Section below for our CO2 Adapter with Pressure Gauge). Laser Etched Gallon Markers inside show what volume of brew you’re working with. Full capacity to the rim of fermenter is 13 gallons, and with domed lid and a blowoff setup (see You Might Also Need section below), ferments can go cleanly! Sturdy stainless legs allow for clean and easy access to racking and dump valves.
- Certified Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Patent Pending Stainless Steel Rotating Racking Arm
- 13 Gallon Capacity (w/o lid)
- 60° cone for clean yeast harvesting
- NEW weldless thermowell (included)
- 1.5” Tri-Clamp Fittings (lid, side, bottom)
- Stackable design minimizes footprint and maximizes ferment space!
- Molded Silicone Gasket for airtight Lid seal.
- Pressure relief valve included
- Six Spring-Loaded Lid Clamps hold Lid in place
- Pressurizeable to 5 PSI for Transfers
- Electrically etched (not painted) gallon markings
- TIG Sanitary Welds - Easy to Clean, Long-lasting!
- 36" from feet to very top of lid / 14.5" wide
Note: This item ships from our distributor