Description:Introducing the newest player in the homebrew grain mill market. This is a fresh design meant to compete and win against the best milling products available. It consists of a 6061 aluminum block frame with two 6" long steel rollers riding on SAE 841 oil impregnated bronze bushings. We use a superior grade of steel that is much harder than what is found on most comparable products and should last almost twice as long. The drive shaft, and all the axles are integral to the roller rather than screwed into the ends. This makes it fine to drive the mill clockwise, or counter-clockwise. All the axles are 3/8", with minimal freeplay in the bushings. With 20% more roller surface area than brand "C" and 44% more than brand "B", you'll get more throughput with the same drive speed, in either direction!
One of the knurled steel rollers is driven by a standard 3/8" electric drill (not included) to feed the grain through the adjustable gap and crush the grist. Both ends of the non-driven roller ride in bushings that are offset mounted in an adjustable knob. The knob is held in a fixed position by a set-screw that you can loosen to adjust the mill. This system provides an adjustment range of .070". Our knobs are made from 303 stainless steel for excellent durability, and are larger in diameter than the competition, as well as knurled for a positive grip. We've also added a groove in our newest design knobs with a matching rounded head on the thumbscrew that allows for a much better grip on the knob to avoid gap changes while milling, and also providing knob retention.
6" Long Adjustable Gap:
- fully adjustable mill
- dual eccentric adjusters: 0 to .070" gap - built from STAINLESS STEEL for no galling
- 6 lbs / minute
- 6" upgraded steel rollers
- alloy frame
- SAE 841 oil impregnated bronze bushings
- 1.5" diameter steel rollers
- 3/8" integral drive shaft w/3 flats for drill driving, 2" long outside frame
- 3/8" integral axles
- 1144 alloy steel rollers standard
Wood base and steel hopper are included with your mill.
- 9” Tall 11.5” x 12.75” at the top
- 11 pound base grain capacity
- 20 gauge G90 Hot dip galvanized steel construction
- CNC Laser cut, and CNC bent